Acorns Help Center
Ask us anything!
Acorns Early: General Questions
- Why is Acorns Early available in the $5 and $9 tiers?
- How Do I View My Early Account’s Performance?
- How to fix a typo for an Acorns Early beneficiary?
- Can a custodian choose to keep the funds in Early once the beneficiary reaches age of transfer?
- What Happens Once My Early Beneficiary Reaches Age of Transfer?
- As a beneficiary, how do I retrieve funds from an Early Account?
- How can I view my Early account beneficiary's information?
- What’s included with Acorns Early?
- How does Acorns Early work?
- How do I set up an Early account and what information do I need?
- Do I have to be an Acorns customer to open an Early account?
- How much money do I need to open an Early account?
- Can I open an Early account for a child that is not mine?
- Can I open an Early account for all of my children?
- Can I open an Early account if I am in the Armed Services?
- Can I open an Early account if I live in a U.S. Territory?
- What is an UGMA/UTMA?
- How is the portfolio for my Early account selected?
- When can kids access money in their Early accounts?
- Can I reopen my Early account?
- Why would I invest in an Early account instead of a 529?
- Can I roll over a 529 or another custodial account into my Early account?
- How do I add another child to Early?
- How do I see Early account balances?
- Where does the money come from to fund my Early account(s)?
- How can my friends and family contribute to an Early account?
- How does Early Gifts work?
- Why is there a processing fee for Early Gifts?