Acorns Help Center
Ask us anything!
- How can I lock my Acorns Checking debit card?
- What is an authorization hold?
- Why is My Acorns Debit Card Being Declined?
- Can I call to renew my soon to be expired debit card?
- Can I update my mailing address before my Acorns debit card expires and a new one is shipped out?
- Do I have to request a new Acorns debit card if it's about to expire?
- How long will I be able to use my existing Acorns debit card before the new one arrives? When will it arrive?
- When my Acorns debit card expires, will I get a new card number?
- Will I be charged for using an international ATM?
- I just tried to take out cash at an out-of-network ATM but it was declined even though I had enough in my account. Why?
- I never received my Acorns Visa™ debit card, what do I do?
- How do I activate my Acorns Visa™ debit card?
- When will I receive my Acorns debit card?
- How do I set or update my Acorns debit card PIN?
- How do I return/destroy my card?
- How do I order a new Acorns debit card? (Replacement / Reissue)
- What if I want to cancel my Acorns debit card order after I have placed it?
- Can I request a new Acorns debit card with the same number?
- Will I be charged foreign transaction fees with my Acorns Debit Card?
- Why did I receive an Acorns debit card if I canceled my Acorns Checking account?
- Can I cash a check at the ATM? Can I deposit a check at the ATM?
- I was charged a fee when I used an Allpoint ATM. How can I get a refund?
- Can I deposit cash into my Acorns Checking account by depositing the cash into a participating ATM?
- Can I receive a second Acorns debit card for my Acorns Checking account?