Acorns Help Center
Ask us anything!
Acorns Invest: Portfolio and Performance
- How do I find the Quarterly Market Report?
- Why Is my balance/portfolio down?
- When will I see a gain?
- Why is my Acorns account not performing the same as the stock market?
- Should I customize my portfolio?
- How can I see how many shares I bought of a stock I added to my Custom Portfolio?
- What price will my trade execute at for Custom Portfolios?
- Can I change my customization limit for my Custom Portfolio?
- What is a customization limit for Custom Portfolios?
- How many stocks can I have in my Custom Portfolio?
- Which stocks can I choose from for Custom Portfolios?
- Why didn’t my Custom Portfolio update after I selected a stock?
- What are the Trade Windows for Custom Portfolio?
- Are my trades instant for Custom Portfolio?
- What is the Portfolio Builder?
- How do I edit my Custom Portfolio?
- Should I submit an initial investment for Custom Portfolio?
- How do Target Allocations work?
- What are fractional shares?
- How much money do I need to invest with Custom Portfolio?
- How can I get started with Custom Portfolios?
- How do I select stock(s) for my Custom Portfolio?
- How does Custom Portfolio work?
- Can I add the Bitcoin-linked ETF to my Acorns Later or Acorns Early portfolios?
- How do I remove Bitcoin-linked ETF (BITO) from my Acorns portfolio?
- How does investing in a Bitcoin-linked ETF through Acorns work?
- What are the risks associated with investing in Bitcoin or a Bitcoin-linked ETF?
- Why add a Bitcoin-linked ETF instead of directly investing in the Bitcoin token?
- How much am I investing in Bitcoin-linked ETF (BITO)?
- How do I invest in a Bitcoin-linked ETF with Acorns?