Acorns Help Center
Ask us anything!
Investing With Acorns
Articles you can use regarding your investment (Acorns Invest), retirement (Acorns Later), and custodial (Acorns Early) accounts.
Acorns Invest: Investments and Withdrawals
- Why didn’t I get exactly the withdrawal amount I requested?
- What types of investments will I see contributed toward my Custom Portfolio?
- Can I transfer fractional shares?
- What % allocation should I target for my Base and Custom portfolios?
- What % allocation should I add to a specific stock or ETF for Custom Portfolio?
- What stock should I add to my Custom Portfolio?
Acorns Invest: Portfolio and Performance
- How do I find the Quarterly Market Report?
- Why Is my balance/portfolio down?
- When will I see a gain?
- Why is my Acorns account not performing the same as the stock market?
- Should I customize my portfolio?
- How can I see how many shares I bought of a stock I added to my Custom Portfolio?
Acorns Invest: General Questions
- Why don’t I have access to Custom Portfolio?
- How can I use Acorns?
- In a recession, should I be investing?
- What is a Custom Portfolio?
- What does Early Access mean for Custom Portfolio?
- Why don’t I see Custom Portfolios as a feature I can try on my Acorns account?
Acorns Later: Contributions and Withdrawals
- Later Contribution cards
- What are the Annual Contribution Limits for Acorns Later?
- How Long Does a Later Contribution Take to Process?
- How do I turn off a recurring contribution to my Later account?
- How much can I withdraw from my Later account?
- Can I transfer funds between my Invest and Later accounts?
Acorns Later: Rollovers and Transfers
Acorns Later: Portfolio and Performance
Acorns Later: General Questions
- How do I set up a Later Account?
- How do I set up a beneficiary for my Acorns Later account?
- Is Acorns Later an IRA?
- What's an IRA?
- How much does Acorns Later cost?
- Do I have to be an Acorns Invest customer to start an Acorns Later account?
Acorns Early: Investments and Withdrawals
- How do I make a contribution to my Early account?
- What is the 30 day email notice I received for my Early beneficiary?
- How Long Does an Early Contribution Take to Process?
- Can anyone contribute to an Early account?
- How do I set up a Recurring Investment for an Early account?
- How do I cancel an investment for an Early account?
Acorns Early: General Questions
- Why is Acorns Early available in the $5 and $9 tiers?
- How Do I View My Early Account’s Performance?
- How to fix a typo for an Acorns Early beneficiary?
- Can a custodian choose to keep the funds in Early once the beneficiary reaches age of transfer?
- What Happens Once My Early Beneficiary Reaches Age of Transfer?
- As a beneficiary, how do I retrieve funds from an Early Account?