Acorns Help Center
Ask us anything!
- What’s a high APY? How does the Mighty Oak Card compare?
- What is APY and how does it work with Acorns?
- How do I get the Mighty Oak Card?
- What are the benefits of the Mighty Oak Card?
- What is the Mighty Paycheck Sweepstakes?
- When will my Mighty Oak Card arrive?
- How do I reopen my Emergency Fund account?
- Why am I receiving a verify shipping address error?
- Why cant I withdraw from my Emergency Fund account?
- Why am I unable to sign up for an Emergency Fund account?
- How do I close my Emergency Fund account?
- How do I make deposits and withdrawals from my Emergency Fund account?
- Wire Transfers In or Out of Acorns Checking
- What is Paycheck split?
- Who can use the Paycheck split feature?
- How does the automatic distribution work for Paycheck split?
- Why should I use Paycheck split over Recurring Deposits?
- How do I change my Paycheck split?
- How can I lock my Acorns Checking debit card?
- What is an authorization hold?
- Why is My Acorns Debit Card Being Declined?
- Can I call to renew my soon to be expired debit card?
- Can I update my mailing address before my Acorns debit card expires and a new one is shipped out?
- Do I have to request a new Acorns debit card if it's about to expire?