Funding your Emergency Fund account
You can transfer money to your Emergency Fund account by doing a One-Time deposit from your Acorns Checking account, or by depositing funds from your paycheck using our Smart Deposit feature.
In order to make a deposit to your Emergency Fund account, simply log in to your Acorns app and select 'Save'. From there, you can either:
- Click on 'One-Time' in order to make a deposit from your Acorns Checking account; or
- Click on 'Smart Deposit' and complete the steps to begin automatically saving and investing a portion of each paycheck
Withdrawing from your Emergency Fund account
Balances withdrawn from your Emergency Fund account are immediately available in your Acorns Checking account.
In order to initiate a withdrawal, please take the following steps:
- From the Home screen of your Acorns app, select 'Emergency Fund'
- Then select the 'Withdraw' button
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw
- Confirm the request
Article is closed for comments.