If you have previously opted-in to include Bitcoin-linked ETF (BITO) within your Acorns diversified portfolio and no longer wish to hold BITO, please understand that opting out of BITO will result in the liquidation (sale) of your BITO holdings and the proceeds will be re-invested in your remaining ETFs. In other words, this is not a withdrawal from Acorns to your linked primary checking account. Please note, this may be a taxable event.
If you wish to continue, please complete the following steps to remove Bitcoin-linked ETF (BITO) from your portfolio:
- After logging in to your account, tap or click on 'Invest'
- Tap or click on ‘Portfolio’
- Swipe left to tap or click on ‘Bitcoin Strategy’ and see the fund details
- Scroll towards the bottom
- Tap or click on ‘Remove from portfolio’
- Tap or click on ‘Remove’ for confirmation
- Tap or click on ‘Done’
Article is closed for comments.