How much am I investing in Bitcoin-linked ETF (BITO)?

Article author
Alexander G.
  • Updated

Customers who are eligible to invest in a Bitcoin-linked ETF may allocate up to 5% of their available portfolio to BITO. 

The exact percentage allocation depends on your Acorns portfolio type. If your portfolio is “Conservative,” your target Bitcoin-linked ETF investment will be 1% of your overall portfolio. “Moderately Conservative” is set at 2%, “Moderate:” 3%, “Moderately Aggressive:” 4%, and “Aggressive:” 5%. 

Please note, that this applies to both our Core and ESG portfolios, and is opt-in only.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.