Yes, you can make Acorns Checking your primary checking account for Acorns! To link Acorns Checking as your primary checking account, please take the steps below:
Within the Acorns App:
- After logging in to your account, tap the menu (avatar) in the upper left corner of the screen
- Tap "Settings"
- Tap "Linked Accounts"
- Tap the Acorns icon
- Tap "Make primary"
- Tap "I'm sure"
- After logging in to your account, click on the menu (avatar) in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on "Profile & Settings"
- Click on "Linked Accounts"
- Click on "Change primary"
- Click on "Acorns Checking" and then click on "Next"
Once Acorns Checking is connected as your primary checking account, all transactions going to and from your Invest, Later, or Early accounts will be made through your Acorns Checking account, including your monthly subscription.