In order to automatically invest your spare change, you will need to have the automatic Round-Ups® toggled on. Once automatic is set to on, future Round-Ups® will be invested automatically once your Round-Ups® reach at least $5.
To manually invest your spare change, you will need to have the automatic Round-Ups® toggled off. You will also need to manually select which Round-Ups® to invest. More information on this process can be found here!
Please complete the following steps to turn automatic Round-Ups® on/off:
- After logging in to your account, tap "Invest"
- Tap "Round-Ups® Settings"
- Toggle "Set to automatic" on/off
- Tap "Save"
- After logging in to your account, click on "Invest"
- Click on "Round-Ups® Settings"
- Toggle "Set to automatic" on/off and confirm
Please note that if you do not maintain enough funds in your primary checking account to sufficiently cover your Round-Ups® investments, you could incur overdraft fees with your financial institution.