Can anyone contribute to an Early account?

Article author
Hoang P.
  • Updated

Anyone with a debit card, billing address in the United States, and a United States bank account can make an Early Gifts contribution to a child’s Early account. 

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 2 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.