What should I do with the tax form I received?

Article author
  • Updated

If you received a form, you may need to let the IRS know about the money you earned the previous year at Acorns, when you file your taxes.

You should use the tax form as a part of your regular tax filing. Most tax software will prompt you to enter information about your investment accounts or for other income, which is when you should enter the information from the relevant form. 

Your tax situation is unique, you may need to talk to a tax professional or visit www.irs.gov to figure out what applies to you and what you may need to report.

Acorns doesn't provide tax advice, but if you have any questions or concerns about your account, please contact us.

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 2 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.