What is Acorns Checking?
Acorns Checking is the first checking account with a debit card that saves, invests, and earns for you. Plus, access to Acorns Invest and Acorns Later is built-in!
Acorns Invest: The leading micro-investing platform, helping more than 3 million customers invest in the background of life.
Acorns Later: Our retirement account welcomed more than 100,000 customers in its first month.
How to sign up for Acorns Checking?
You can sign up for Acorns Checking under the 'Checking' section in your Acorns account.
Acorns Checking Features:
- Get your personal checking, investment, and retirement accounts all in one app
- Instantly invest spare change and save from no hidden fees with over 55,000 fee-free ATMs within the AllPoint Network nationwide and around the world
- A heavy metal debit card with a matte green finish and your signature custom-engraved
- All-digital banking: direct deposit, mobile check deposit and sending, and more!
- FDIC-insured, through Lincoln Savings Bank or nbkc bank, Members FDIC up to $250,000, plus fraud protection and all-digital card lock
- Paycheck split built in - automatically invest money before you spend it and get paid up to 2 days early with direct deposit
We hope Acorns Checking helps you bank smarter!