How can I change the name on my account?

Article author
  • Updated

To protect your security, our Broker-Dealer requires the following documents be uploaded via the document uploader to process a name change:

  1. A legal document (marriage certificate, divorce certificate, etc) that verifies your name change
  2. A valid, non-expired, government-issued ID with your new name (Please Note: Military IDs are not accepted)

    In some cases, we may request a government-issued ID with your prior name.

Please contact us here when you have uploaded these documents and we'll submit this request on your behalf. Please keep in mind that it can take up to 3-4 business days to complete this request. We'll be sure to reach out if there are any issues with getting the change completed.

*If a typo occurred originally at sign-up, only a valid, non-expired, government-issued ID with your name is required. 

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.