The Round-Ups® Multiplier is a handy way to increase the amount of funds you are investing from your spare change. When the Round-Ups® Multiplier is enabled, your Round-Ups® will be multiplied by the selected amount (2x, 3x, 10x). For example, if you were to make a purchase for $3.70, this transaction would normally be a $0.30 Round-Up to $4, but with a multiplier set to 2x, you would instead see a $0.60 Round-Up. You can enable or disable the Multiplier at any time by using the following instructions:
- After logging in to your account, tap "Invest"
- Tap "Round-Ups® Settings"
- Toggle "Add a multiplier" to on/off
- If you are adding/changing a multiplier, tap your preferred multiplier - 2x, 3x or 10x
- Tap "Save"
- After logging in to your account, click on "Invest"
- Click on "Round-Ups® Settings"
- Toggle "Add a multiplier" to on/off and confirm whether or not you want to turn on/off the multiplier
- If you are adding/changing a multiplier, click on your preferred multiplier - 2x, 3x or 10x and confirm
Please note that if you do not maintain enough funds in your primary checking account to sufficiently cover your Round-Ups® investments, you could incur overdraft fees with your financial institution.