To resolve this issue, let’s start by refreshing the connection between Acorns and your bank. In order to do so, please relink your Round-Ups® Account using the Acorns website.
First, please log in to your bank’s online banking portal from a desktop or laptop computer web browser to ensure you can access your account, and to verify that there are no actions required by your bank.
Next, open a new tab or window in your web browser and log in to your Acorns account here: https://app.acorns.com. Once you are logged in, follow these instructions:
- Click on the menu (avatar) in the top right of the screen
- Click on 'Profile & Settings'
- Click on 'Linked Accounts'
- Scroll down to the Linked Accounts
- Click on the name of the bank you would like to unlink
- Click on 'Unlink' in the upper right corner of the bank listed
- Scroll through or search for your bank
- Enter your bank’s online banking credentials and click on 'Submit'
If you receive an error or have any issues relinking your bank account to your Round-Ups® please contact us.
Article is closed for comments.