To resolve an issue with your linked accounts for Round-Ups®, you may need to refresh the connection between Acorns and your bank or credit card issuer.
You can refresh the connection with your bank by relinking your account. Here's how:
First, please log in to your bank or card issuer's online banking portal from a desktop or laptop computer web browser. Make sure you can access your bank account with no issues and verify that there are no actions required by your bank.
Next, open a new tab or window in your web browser and log in to your Acorns account here. Once you are logged in, follow these steps:
- From your home page, click "Invest"
- Click "Round-Ups® Settings"
- Under "Linked Accounts," click "Manage"
- Click the linked account you're having issues with
- Click "Unlink" in the top right corner and confirm your choice
- Click "Link another account"
- Scroll through the list or search for your bank
- Enter your bank’s online banking credentials and click "Submit" to link your account
- After you successfully link a bank or credit card account, it will appear in the list of your linked accounts. From there, you can click on the account to toggle Round-Ups® on or off.
If you receive an error or have any issues relinking your bank account to your Round-Ups®, please contact us.