The ‘MFA Reset’ message is your bank’s way of letting us know that they need to refresh your log in information. Every bank has different rules for how often they need your log in information refreshed, and this can happen as a result of bank protocols or changes.
Refreshing your bank’s log in information is easy to do through the Acorns App or website. Before relinking, first please log in to your bank account from a desktop or laptop computer to ensure you can access your account, and to verify there are no actions required of you by your bank.
After successfully logging in to your online bank account, open a new tab or window, log in to your Acorns account, and complete the following steps to link to your Round-Ups® Account through Acorns.com:
- Click on the menu (avatar) in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on "Profile & Settings"
- Click on "Linked Accounts"
- Click on "Link another account"
- Search for your bank and connect using your online banking credentials