What is a 5498 form?

Article author
  • Updated

This is provided for informational purposes only. Acorns does not provide tax or legal advice.  You should consult with a tax or legal professional to address your particular situation.

The 5498 form lists any contributions or rollovers (when you move another retirement account balance to your Later account) that you made last year. You won’t need this form when you file your taxes. It’s just for your records. Because you may make a prior year contribution, we wait to send you the 5498 form for the previous year until May 31.

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 1 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.