Here are some ways that may help protect your account:
- Always log out of your account after use. In fact, we automatically log you out of the app after periods of inactivity and require you to enter your passcode again to get back on
- Check your account(s) regularly so you can know if/when something is wrong
- Use a strong, difficult to guess password
- Set up two-factor authentication, which requires you to take an extra step to authenticate who you are
- Be careful where you access your account. Someone could be looking over your shoulder as you log in or a hacker may be able to gain access through public Wi-Fi connections
- Never share your banking information with anyone!