What information do you need if I work for a Broker-Dealer?

Article author
  • Updated

We need permission from your compliance department before opening your investment account. Your firm may also require duplicate confirmations and statements (Pursuant to FINRA Rule 3210).


If your firm would like to see our program agreement, please direct them to page B-1 on the following website:



Please ask your compliance department to send us a letter authorizing us to open your Acorns Account. We'll also need them to let us know if they require duplicate confirmations or statements.

We prefer if you email the 3210 letters to support@acorns.com 


Here's the address if you need to send this letter by mail,

Acorns Securities, LLC
ATTN: Support

5300 California Avenue
Irvine, CA 92617

Was this article helpful?

1 out of 1 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.