Yes! You can absolutely add a beneficiary to your account. All beneficiaries must be at least 18 years of age.
Please take the following steps so that we can process your beneficiary information:
- Please download and fill out this form
- Upload the documents using our secure document uploader
- Then contact us so that we can process your beneficiary information.
Please be sure to inform your beneficiary of the Acorns account's existence as it will be their responsibility to reach out to us to claim the account, should the unthinkable happen.
Note: If you are interested in adding multiple beneficiaries while filling out this form please indicate the percentage allotment for each beneficiary. Although the document is not formatted to add additional persons, you may fill out multiple forms and write the percentage allotment directly onto the form for each beneficiary.
In order to set up a beneficiary for your Later account, please take the following steps:
- Log in to your Acorns account
- Tap "Later"
- Tap "Beneficiary"
- Enter the information for the person you'd like to designate as your beneficiary (Please note your beneficiary must be at least 18 years of age)
In order to view your Acorns Early beneficiary account information, please click here!
If you are looking to edit/confirm any of your beneficiaries, please contact our Support Team and we will be able to assist further!