Since we wait until your bank transactions fully process, sometimes you may experience a delay in seeing any new Round-Ups®. You can check the date we last received an update from your bank by following the steps below:
- After logging in to your account, tap the menu (avatar) in the upper corner of the screen
- Tap "Settings" or click on "Profile & Settings"
- Tap or click on "Linked Accounts"
Tap or click on the bank and confirm that
- Your bank is successfully connected without any errors
- The last updated date is within 4 days from the current date
Additionally, please review the following:
- Double-check if these transactions are fully posted to your online bank account. Transactions that are currently pending will not be created for Round-Ups® until they are settled on your bank statement
- If you received a new card from your bank (i.e. your card expired, it was lost, etc.) then you will need to unlink your account for Round-Ups®, then relink the account to refresh the connection and have the new card populated in order to track the new card for Round-Ups®.
- Verify that your online banking security features allow for third party access
If you’ve confirmed the above and are still not seeing Round-Ups®, please try unlinking and relinking the account to re-establish the connection. If this does not resolve the issue, please contact us and we would be happy to investigate further.