Are you looking to end the monthly Acorns Subscription fee? If so, you can follow the steps in this article to cancel your Acorns Subscription and end your Acorns Account access. Canceling your Acorns subscription will do the following:
- Your subscription will be deleted and you'll need to close all of your accounts and withdraw your money
- You'll no longer be able to automatically invest in the background of life
- You'll lose access to investing, checking, retirement and kids' investing in one app
To cancel your Acorns Subscription
- After logging in to your account, tap or click on the menu (avatar) in the upper corner of the screen
- Tap "Settings" or click on "Profile & Settings"
- Select "My Subscription"
- Scroll down to "Manage" and tap or click on "Cancel subscription"
- Follow the instructions to liquidate and close accounts
If you didn't want to cancel your subscription you may be looking to do the following:
- If you are looking to upgrade/downgrade your Subscription Tier, you can learn more here.
- If you need to close an individual Acorns account, you can learn more here.
If you need to take a break and pause investments to avoid the potential tax implications of closing your accounts, you can learn more here.