As a regulated company, Acorns is required to provide all notices with new information whenever it pertains to the ETFs that are included in our portfolios. Normally, these notifications are sent by email, but in the event we cannot send them to you by that method, you may receive a postcard detailing ETF information by mail.
If you wish to stop receiving these postcards by mail, we recommend updating the email that is on file for your Acorns account. To do so, you can take the steps below:
- After logging in to your account, tap the menu (avatar) in the upper left corner of the screen
- Tap 'Settings'
- Tap 'Personal Info'
- Tap email, update your email, and tap 'Update'
- After logging in to your account, click on the menu (avatar) in upper right corner of the screen
- Click on 'Profile & Settings'
- Click on 'Personal Info'
- Click on 'Email' and input new email address
- Click on 'Update'
Article is closed for comments.