Can I roll over a 529 or another custodial account into my Early account?

Article author
Hoang P.
  • Updated

At this time we do not support asset transfers. However, if you already have a custodial account, you can open an Early account and transfer over the funds using your linked primary checking account. 


Due to 529 legal requirements, you cannot transfer 529 funds into Early. However, you can still open an Early account and invest in the future of a child you care about.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.