If you are trying to link your checking account and are having trouble doing so, please follow these steps:
Within the Acorns App:
- After logging in to your account, tap the menu (avatar) in the upper left corner of the screen
- Tap "Settings"
- Tap "Linked Accounts"
- Tap the "..." in the upper right-hand corner and tap "Change primary account"
- Type "123" in the search bar and tap "Don't see your bank?"
- Enter your routing number and account number and tap "Link Account"
- After logging in to your account, click on the menu (avatar) in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on "Profile & Settings"
- Click on "Linked Accounts"
- Click on "Change primary"
- Click on "Link Manually"
- Enter your routing number and account number and click on "Link Account"
If you are still unable to link your account, please contact Support and we'd be happy to help you out.