What do I do with my 1099-MISC form?

Article author
Trish V.
  • Updated

This is provided for informational purposes only. Acorns does not provide tax or legal advice. You should consult with a tax or legal professional to address your particular situation.

If you receive a 1099-MISC form, you may be responsible for reporting the information it contains to the IRS.

Be sure to talk to your CPA or tax professional or visit the IRS website to help determine how you should report this information to the IRS.


Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.